
Hold on….Hold on…I wish I could ask it to wait,
One more moment a lifetime I would like to spend
The warmth of your heart, the love in your eyes
Want to feel and treasure in my heart
I know the day would pass and you will be never my side
I want to hold your hands for I know the distance would apart
Times we cherish together, Smile that glaze your eyes
Pain that impair your heart, I want to take it by my side
Too soon to say goodbye, I wish this day could never go by
………………………I wish I could ask it to wait,
One more moment a lifetime I would like to spend
3 comments:
Those times were really the most memorable ones........and ur expressions made them more striking it into my heart
Very Nice ! .. truly the words from within
thanks for ur comments ......dat inspire me to pen ma thoughts ....i m happy dat this small piece of ma work touched u...
Post a Comment